How effective is your competence management system (CMS) in controlling risk?
Does your system effectively address the industry legislation for managing your corporate aims and the competence of safety critical workers?
Having an effective Competency Management System (CMS) can play a valuable role in protecting a company’s reputation whilst illustrating commitment to safety and quality especially in such a highly regulated sector.
- Conduct a Baseline assessment
- Perform a Training Needs Analysis
- Analysis of the effectiveness of your existing system
- Measure compliance with new requirements
- Provide “Road Map” to assist in achieving corporate objectives.